Managing partner Nathan Taylor Williams devotes 100 percent of his practice to litigation and is known throughout Georgia as a premier personal injury attorney. He is admitted to practice law in all Georgia courts, the Supreme Court of Georgia, the U.S. District Court Southern District, Middle District, and Northern District of Georgia, and the U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit.
Nathan brings a tremendous amount of experience to his practice. As a former assistant public defender, city attorney, and municipal court judge, he has an extensive knowledge of both civil and criminal matters. He is also a committed public servant, having volunteered his legal knowledge on behalf of clients who can’t afford an attorney during his work with Georgia Legal Services.
A graduate of Georgia Southern University and the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, Nathan is a dedicated advocate for his clients in the following areas: trucking accidents, serious auto accidents, premises liability, pharmacy malpractice, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and wrongful death litigation.
Nathan is a member of the of the American Board of Trial Attorneys, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, and American Association of Justice. He has also been continuously recognized as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in America since 2014 and as a “Rising Star” by Georgia Super Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Personal Injury
- 10% White Collar Crime
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 2015
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2006
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2005
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- Honors: Environmental Law Society
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia
- B.A. – 2001
- Major: Marketing
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in America, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Georgia Super Lawyer, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2006 – Present
- American Association of Justice, Member, 2006 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- City of Brunswick , Municipal Court Judge, 2009 – 2011
- City of Brunswick, City Attorney, 2011 – 2015
Pro Bono Activities
- Georgia Legal Services, 2007 – 2009
- English (Primary)
- Kappa Sigma